Terms & Conditions
1. Certain flowers may be sent as a bud to ensure longer life of your flowers.
2. All Viki Flowers products are subject to availability. In the unlikely situation that we cannot supply you with the original order, we reserve the right to replace your order with items of equal value and quality without notice.
3. Should we have difficulty to replace your order with an equal value and quality product, we shall refund you the full amount paid to us within 30 days from the delivery date.
1. The placing of an order constitutes an agreement to purchase as per our terms and conditions.
2. You are required to pay for your order upon placing it. We do accept all major credit/debit cards as well as payment through PayPal.
3. All prices are VAT-inclusive.
4. Prices provided on our website include a Royal Mail 1st class delivery fee.
5. Prices provided on our website exclude a Royal Mail Next Day (confirmed) delivery fee, and all other special delivery services that we provide.
6. We reserve the right to change any product prices without notice.
1. All orders Monday to Friday need to be submitted before 1pm for us to dispatch them on the same day.
2. Please note that we may dispatch your order two days prior to your requested delivery date, to ensure that your order will arrive on time. Your order may arrive a day earlier or a day later than your requested delivery date, if you select Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
3. The only information sent with the gift is the personal message. We don't pass on any other details at all and don't send out an invoice or receipt.
4. We do not include a vase with any of our bouquets as standard. Bouquets are pictured in a vase on the website for display purposes only.
5. By clicking 'Proceed' at the end of your order form, you are consenting to be bound by our Terms & Conditions and all other information displayed on this website www.vikiflowers.co.uk
6. Submitting your order is subjected to our acceptance of this offer. We will send you a confirmation email with details of your order to the email address provided by you. This is also confirmation that we are now bound by a contract to deliver the best service to you.
1. We deliver to any postal address within the UK. We do not deliver to Europe or to the Republic of Ireland.
2. Flowers will be delivered within 1-2 working days, by standard Royal Mail 1st class. We do not charge any additional fee for delivery by Royal Mail 1st class.
3. We provide guaranteed next day delivery by Royal Mail Next Day Delivery Service. An ddditional fee of £6.20 will be charged for this service.
4. We do not deliver on the same day, Sundays or on public holidays.
5. Your requested delivery day will be displayed on your email confirmation. If you submit your order on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday, your order will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
6. Please ensure that you provide the full address of the recipient including postal code, department, room number, ward, etc. We will not be held responsible if there is a problem or delay with your delivery due to incorrect or incomplete delivery details.
7. We do not have tracking system.
8. If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery we will try to leave your order with neighbours or Royal Mail will leave a red leaflet with information as how to re-deliver your order from the closest Royal Mail depot.
9. We will not be held responsible if the following occurs: the recipient has moved / your order is refused by the recipient / your order fails to be returned back/ not called for.
10. Flowers sent to hospitals, schools, military & business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday.
11. Please ensure that upon delivery to hospitals, flowers are allowed to be received.
12. During peak season such as Valentine’s Day, Mothers Day and Christmas we are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates. We will dispatch your order prior to your requested delivery date, and we will do our best to ensure that your order will be delivered as close to intended delivery date as possible.
1. In accordance with the Distance Selling Directive (2000) you may cancel your order at any time without reason, within 7 working days of delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund, you must confirm this in writing within 7 working days of receipt and return the packaged item to us at the address given at the bottom of this page.
2. The item(s) must be returned to us unused and in good condition. You will be liable for all postage costs incurred as a result of returning an item to us. We cannot issue a refund until we have received the goods. We recommend you obtain proof of posting when you return any goods to us.
3. Please note this policy excludes all our flower products as these are perishable goods and exempt from this legislation. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. You may cancel your order providing it has not been already dispatched to the recipient. Orders intended for next day delivery cannot be cancelled.
5. Should you have a complaint regarding your order, you have to contact us within 3 days from the delivery. We will require a picture as proof before a replacement is sent to you, or items to be returned back to our company in unused and unmarked condition for refund. Failure to do so will prevent us from processing any refunds or replacements.
6. Products should be returned in the same condition as when they arrived with the original packaging intact. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please note – you are responsible to ensure that the items are sent to us in good condition and not damaged in transit.
This website and its content is the copyright of Viki Flowers Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of its contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Viki Flowers Ltd website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided Viki Flowers Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Viki Flowers Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Viki Flowers Ltd, registered for England and Wales. Company number 8297436.
Registered office: 94 Landsbury Avenue, Feltham, TW14 0JR